– length of timer interval can be set to more than 10 different lengths from 15 seconds to 3 hours (if the preset values are not enough, you can set your custom length too)
– there are 2 modes of timer: the exact number of repetitions can be set or the timer can repeat forever, until the user stops it
– in case the fixed number of repetitions is set, the timer will let you know about the finish with a different, lower tone of Tibetan bowl
– add breaks between the intervals if you want! you can choose a pause from 10 seconds to 10 minutes. So it’s perfect for an interval training (for example 5 minutes activity -> 30 seconds break -> 5 minutes -> 30 seconds -> 5 minutes -> etc… (if the preset values are not enough, you can set your custom length too)
– add metronome if you want! It’s up to you to use this function to keep the requested pace/rhythm. It’s useful when you want to set a pace for example while cycling or doing fitness. Settings up to 200 ticks per minute (if the preset values are not enough, you can set your custom frequency too)
– change backgrounds and choose the best for you
– three sound profiles: mild Tibetan bowl, louder gong for noisy environments and a long gong for the ones who want to enter the meditative state
– background calm sound available, switch it on if you like!